Want to improve your search campaigns and maximize your return on investment? Get a free PPC audit from our team of experts.
We’ll analyze your ad copy, targeting options, landing pages, and overall campaign structure. Using your campaign data, we’ll identify areas for improvement and provide actionable recommendations to help you achieve your campaign goals.
Our audit includes a customized report detailing our findings and recommendations and a one-on-one consultation with one of our PPC specialists.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get expert advice and improve your PPC campaigns.
What is PPC and why is it important?
PPC stands for Pay-per-click, a form of online advertising where advertisers pay a fee each time a user clicks on one of their ads. These ads are displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs), and other websites and are designed to drive traffic to the advertiser’s website.
PPC is important because it enables businesses to target specific audiences with relevant advertisements based on their search queries and interests. Companies can use PPC to create highly targeted ads at the top of search engine results pages, reaching users searching for their products or services.
PPC also enables businesses to track the effectiveness of their advertising and calculate their return on investment (ROI). Companies can identify which keywords, ads, and landing pages are most effective at driving traffic and conversions by analyzing campaign data and adjusting their strategies accordingly.
Furthermore, PPC gives businesses more control over their advertising budget because they only pay when users click on their ads. This makes it a less expensive form of advertising, particularly when compared to traditional forms of advertising such as print or television.
PPC is an essential component of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), assisting businesses in increasing their online visibility, driving targeted traffic to their website, and meeting their business objectives.
→ Call to Action ←
Define Your Objectives: The first step is to define your campaign objectives, such as increasing traffic, generating leads, or driving sales. This will assist you in determining the most appropriate keywords, ad copy, and landing pages.
Keyword Research: Using tools like Google Keyword Planner or other keyword research tools, identify your campaign’s most relevant and effective keywords. To keep campaigns organized and targeted, group keywords into themed ad groups.
Create Ad Copy: Write compelling ad copy that speaks directly to your target audience and highlights the benefits of your product or service. Use targeted keywords in the ad copy to improve relevance and quality score.
Design Landing Pages: Create landing pages specific to each ad group and provide a clear call to action. Ensure the landing pages are optimized for conversion by including relevant content, forms, and buttons.
Set Up Your Campaign: Set up your PPC campaign in your chosen advertising platform, such as Google Ads or Bing Ads. Create ad groups, write ad copy, and set targeting options like location, device, and language.
Launch and Monitor: Launch your campaign and monitor its performance regularly. Use tools like Google Analytics to track performance metrics like click-through rate, conversion rate, and cost-per-click.
Optimize Your Campaign: Use the performance data to optimize your campaign, such as adjusting bids, refining keywords, testing ad variations, and improving landing pages.
Repeat and Refine: Continuously repeat the optimization process to refine and improve your campaign over time.
→ Call to Action ←
What is your experience in managing PPC campaigns?
Nerdrums has extensive experience managing PPC campaigns for various clients in various industries. We have a team of certified PPC experts in keyword research, ad copywriting, bidding strategies, and campaign optimization.
We’ve managed campaigns on various platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. Our experience ranges from small businesses to large enterprise-level corporations, and we have a proven track record of delivering positive outcomes for our clients.
We stay current on industry trends and best practices to ensure our clients’ campaigns are practical and efficient. Our primary goal is to maximize ROI for our clients while ensuring that the campaigns are cost-effective and aligned with their business objectives.
What is your approach to keyword research and selection?
Nerdrums approaches keyword research and selection with a data-driven approach. We determine the most relevant keywords based on the client’s business goals, industry, and target audience. We use keyword research tools, competitor analysis, and industry trends to create a comprehensive list of targeted keywords.
We then analyze the search volume, competition, and estimated cost per click for each keyword to prioritize and select the most effective ones for the campaign. We also segment keywords into different ad groups based on relevance and intent to ensure that ads are targeted and relevant to the user’s search query.
Throughout the campaign, we continuously monitor and adjust the keyword selection based on performance data to ensure the campaign is optimized for the best results.
How do you determine the right ad messaging and creative for a campaign?
We take a strategic approach to ad messaging and creative development. We start by understanding the client’s target audience, business objectives, and unique selling proposition to develop a messaging strategy that resonates with their target audience.
We then develop ad copy that is compelling, relevant, and aligned with the user’s search intent. We use best practices for ad copywriting, including incorporating keywords, using clear and concise language, and highlighting unique selling points.
In addition to ad copy, we develop creative assets such as images or videos that are eye-catching and relevant to the ad’s messaging. We test different ad variations to determine which messaging and creative performs best for the campaign.
Throughout the campaign, we monitor performance data and adjust the ad messaging and creative as needed to improve campaign performance and achieve the client’s goals.
How do you track and analyze performance data for PPC campaigns?
We use various tools and methods to track and analyze performance data for PPC campaigns. Here are some examples:
- Analytics Platforms: We use analytics platforms like Google Analytics to track campaign performance metrics such as click-through rate, conversion rate, and cost-per-click. We set up conversion tracking to measure the number of leads or sales generated from the campaign.
- Ad Platforms: We use the ad platforms, such as Google Ads, to track key performance metrics, such as impressions, clicks, and conversions. We also use the ad platform’s reporting features to analyze ad group and keyword performance data.
- A/B Testing: We use A/B testing to compare different ad variations to determine which messaging, creative, and landing pages perform best. We analyze the data from A/B tests to optimize the campaign.
- Data Visualization Tools: We use data visualization tools like dashboards and heat maps to present performance data in an easy-to-understand format. This allows us to identify trends and areas for improvement quickly.
- Regular Reporting: We provide regular reports to clients to inform them of campaign performance. These reports include an analysis of performance data, insights, and recommendations for improvement.
Our approach to tracking and analyzing performance data for PPC campaigns is data-driven and focused on delivering the best results for our clients. We use tools and methods to measure campaign performance, identify trends, and optimize campaigns for success.
How do you ensure the quality and relevance of ad placements?
Nerdrums takes several steps to ensure the quality and relevance of ad placements. Here are some examples:
- Targeting Options: To reach the most relevant audience for the campaign, we use targeting options such as location, language, and audience targeting, ensuring that advertisements are shown to users who are most likely to be interested in the client’s products or services.
- Negative Keywords: We use negative keywords to exclude irrelevant search terms from triggering ads. Ensuring ads are not displayed for unrelated queries reduces wastage and improves ad relevance.
- Ad Copy: We create ad copy that is relevant and compelling to the user’s search query. We are improving the ad placement’s relevance and encouraging users to click on the ad.
- Landing Pages: We ensure that landing pages are relevant to the user’s search query and provide a clear call to action. This improves the user experience and encourages conversions.
- Ad Placement Monitoring: We regularly monitor ad placements to ensure they are relevant and high-quality. We adjust targeting options, keywords, and bids based on performance data to optimize ad placements.
Our approach to ensuring ad placement quality and relevance is focused on reaching the most relevant audience and providing a positive user experience. To ensure that ads are displayed in the most appropriate and effective placements possible, we use a combination of targeting options, negative keywords, ad copy, landing pages, and monitoring techniques.